Housing And Residence Life
New Student Orientation for new incoming students and…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Artisan Aggie Cheese tasting & video presentation…
Susan Robinson, masters student of Jon Takemoto, will…
Meet at the Extension Office in the basement of the…
It is so close to campus! I can literally roll out of bed and be in class five minutes later. It's super convenient.
- McKenna W. (Freshman, Moen Hall)
Apply for a Residence Life Position
Welcome to the Residence Life Staff application process. Please read the following tips before proceeding to submit an application.
Items to Consider Before Starting Your Residence Life Application
- The application is due December 10th at 5:00 pm.
- Read the Job Description for the position you are interested to apply.
- You are required to submit three (3) letters of recommendation as part of your application. The names of these individuals are required as part of the online application. Select individuals that can speak to your leadership abilities, and be sure they are professional references. Residence Life student staff are great people to ask for recommendations!
- Be sure to read all application questions thoroughly. It may also be helpful to review the questions after you've answered to be sure you addressed all parts of each question in your answers.
- Give yourself time! The application questions require thought, so make sure you plan to complete the application well before the due date. This will give you ample time to ponder each question and answer carefully.
- Be yourself! Don't be afraid to show the selection committee who you are by showing your personality through your responses.
- Don't be shy! The more information you give, the more the selection committee will get to know you. Avoid one-sentence answers, and focus on making the most of each question/answer.
- Get a second opinion. It is always helpful to have someone else proof read your answers. At the very least, consult spell check. Poor grammar and misspelled words don't look good on any application.
- The application questions are available to download on a Microsoft Word Document file. This will give you more time to answer the questions and save your progress. When you have your questions answered and ready to be submitted, proceed to the application and paste the answers on their respective sections.