Sign Up Online
View Room Availability List
You can check on the availability of bed spaces on campus at any time using the instructions below. This list updates in real-time so if you do not see anything you want, check back later. If you find options that you are interested in, you can proceed to sign up for housing. If not, check back later and see if anything else that you would prefer has opened up.
- Log in here using the credentials provided on the login page
- Enter "Male" or "Female" after logging in to view spaces for the appropriate gender
- Select the Building under the "Available Rooms by Building" section heading on the left
- Under the search results on the right, click the black arrow dropdown to see available bed space within the room, or click the bed space link to see specifics about that bed space.
Sign Up for Fall 2018 - Spring 2019 Academic Year
BEFORE YOU START
Check your browser settings - THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT - Make sure your browser allows for pop-ups and third party cookies.
Determine your top building choices as you'll be selecting your space during the sign up process - If you have not already done so browse our available housing options.
Know your USU A# and Password - You will receive your A# when you are admitted to USU and will need it to log into the Housing Portal. To set up your USU Account, go to https://myid.usu.edu/.
If you are under 18 a parent or legal guardian will also be required to sign the contract.
Have a credit or debit card to pay the $50 non-refundable processing fee and $200 security deposit.
TO SIGN UP
- Log in with your USU ID (A#) and Password using the "Click Here To Start" button below.
- Click the blue "Sign Up for Housing" button and fill out your demographic and contact information.
- PAY $250 - $50 non-refundable processing fee and $200 security deposit.
*Please Note: The contract cancellation deadline to receive a refund of the $200 security deposit passed on May 1, 2018. Cancellations may still occur from May 2 - June 15, 2018, but the $200 deposit will be forfeited.
- Select your room from any of the available spaces and choose your meal plan (if necessary).
If you have any specific questions, please contact our housing office.
Apply By Mail
If you prefer, you may sign up through the mail by downloading the PDF, printing it and mailing it to our Housing Office. You can list your building preferences only (which are not guaranteed), and Housing will assign you to an available space based on when your application and deposit is received.