Division Activities and Events
Standard operating procedures and resources for students
All departments under the Division of Student Affairs will adhere to the following Student Activity and Event Standard of Operating Procedures (SOP) for all activities and events planned and executed for FY21 (or until further notice).
Activities are defined as:
- Specific to an office, group/organization and operational in nature
- Internal facing (not advertised to or open to the public)
- Can effectively control the number of participants
- Can easily educate participants about health and safety guidelines
Events are defined as:
- Not specific to an office, group/organization or operational in nature
- External facing (advertised and open to the public or guests outside of the USU campus community are invited)
- An event, meeting, or retreat that includes multiple internal constituents that do not regularly interact, or where external constituents are invited to attend
All activities and events must be approved in advance by using the forms below.
At least six weeks should be allowed for the event approval process. All events must comply with USU Travel and Visitor Standard Operating Procedures.
Use this form to submit Activity or Event information to your supervisor prior to using the Service-Now form.